The Primitive Methodist Chapel, Swinmore, Bosbury

 exterior of the chapel


 side view


 interior of the chapel


 a wall plaque

Photographs above courtesy of Bob Embleton first published on the geograph website in 2009.
Five years later, the chapel is still standing but now well overgrown.


 an earlier view of the chapel

 an earlier view of the wall plaaque

This is the chapel and the plaque (dated 1851) in 1991 courtesy of Dave Hill.

 go to previous menu go to front page