The Ledbury Almanack was established in 1869 and published by Tilley Printers in Ledbury. The early editions were strictly almanacs but then, in 1921, it listed all the residents of Bosbury. From then on it listed only those people who subscribed to land-line telephones, but the Almanack was published yearly and helps us fill the gap between the 10-year censuses. The Bosbury telephone exchange numbers also extended outside the parish into Coddington, Bishops Frome and other neighbouring villages. The Almanack was latterly superceded by the BT Telephone Directories but was published alongside them up to 2002.1920 1921 1922 1923 1926 1927
Copies of the almanacks are held at three locations in Herefordshire.